Celebrities We Have Seen on an Airplane/waiting at Baggage Claim With Us
I am sure I am forgetting some. (A companion piece to Celebrities I've Seen At the Supermarket: Celebrities I Have Seen at the Supermarket)
- •Mischa BartonThis was when The OC was still on TV but I can't remember if Coop was - Spoiler! - still alive at this point. She was wearing a fur and seemed irritated. I miss Mischa Barton.
- •Tom MisonThis was not particular surprising because it happened when Heather and I were leaving Wilmington after our Sleepy Hollow set visit. I almost didn't recognize him in The Hair and Clothing of Modern Times. HE IS HANDSOME.
- •Lisa Vanderpump with Ken AND JIGGYHeather doesn't watch RHoBH but she was very happy I was so happy about this. Jiggy and Lisa were both in purple.
- •Janet JacksonJanet had A LOT of luggage. Like, a LOT. Literally. I don't know her emotional life.
- •Paula AbdulPaula looks great in person and wears VERY high heels in the airport.
- •Cody SimpsonHe wore one of those hats that is ostensibly to disguise himself but basically does the opposite. It was huge.
- •SWINTON!!!!!!!She looked majestic and was everything you would wish. When she strolled up to the gate, I knew that flight would arrive safely because SWINTON WOULD PROTECT US.
- •The kid in Perks of Being a WallflowerI don't know if it was Logan Lerman or Ezra Miller, because I didn't see him - Heather just told me that SHE saw him.
- •Mark RuffaloHe totally saw Heather go, "JESS, IT'S MARK RUFFALO," much like the time Reba McEntire saw me yell "OH MY GOD IT'S REBA MCENTIRE" while we were both at a stoplight. A story for another list.