Things I Have Seen on Tinder
One of us is single. The other one hears a lot about it.
- •The dude whose profile pic is him lying in a coffin.Sexy? (I don't believe he was a vampire.)
- •The guy whose profile pic is OBVIOUSLY HIS WEDDING PHOTO.You are terrible at cheating, sir. She's RIGHT THERE.
- •More guns than you might imagine. This doesn't seem like a great way to convince a lady that you are not a murderer.The guy in his undies lying next to an arsenal on his bed is a very specific taste.
- •Celebrities whose age on Tinder does not match their age on IMDbYou have to keep that shit tight.
- •Celebrities whose profile claim they're "not looking for dates," but "swipe right and tempt me," (and "I don't know why my age is wrong! I blame Facebook!")He is married.
- •That guy who was pretending he was Bronson Pinchot from 2004Who thinks, "my fake profile pic should be a Google Images low res pic of Balki?"
- •Several guys I've already dated unsuccessfully.
- •A truly surprising number of men dressed like pirates.
- •The man who specified, "DREAM STEALERS NOT WELCOME."So I was obviously out.
- •That guy who was doing naked yoga.
- •The vast number of men in Los Angeles whose entire profile is a link to their IMDb page
- •The guy with the words "foot long" tattooed on his clavicle.
- •Hey! It's Chris Kattan! Good luck out there, Chris. It's rough. May the odds be ever in your favor.
- •A profile that simply said "you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll climax"Suggested by @jazzdcurlyfries
- •Dudes in the drivers seat of their cars.I hope you are at least at the stoplight!