Already on li.st? Open in app.
Taking a picture of yourself in front of the mirror is great if you're Kim Kardashian. Not so much if you're just trying to take a picture of the mirror. Like these real estate agents.
- 1.I'll just hide behind this wall and no one will see me.Spoiler alert: I see you.
- 2.They can't see me here.Yes. Yes we can.
- 3.They can't see me here either.Were you even trying to hide?
You've just closed on your new house, and it is time to move all of your stuff into your new place. One member of the family that doesn't always have their say is the pooch. Find out what your fuzzier family member might be thinking the next time you move.
- •I can eat those cardboard boxes when you're done with them, right?Is cardboard a carb?
- •Can I play in the new swing set?I never want to leave this place.
- •This new hardwood floor is slick.I get knocked down. But I get up again. Because you're never keeping me down.
I just moved from a one-bedroom apartment into a four-bedroom home. I'm going to need a bigger cart at IKEA to fit all this stuff
- 1.BillyThe quintessential IKEA furniture piece. Is it a bookcase? A nightstand? A TV table? Does it stand upright or sideways? Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.
- 2.LackBecause everyone needs a $4.99 side table in psychedelic colors that can stack on top of one another.
- 3.StefanNobody puts Stefan in the corner. Unless he looks good as an accessory.
You found the perfect house for your growing family. Until you look behind the walls that is. Here are some more unusual things that could cause you to walk away from the home of your dreams.
- 1.A dead squirrel got lodged in the air handler, causing your air conditioner to fail.Why are there acorns coming out of my air vents?
- 2.Someone thought duct tape was a useful tool to hold two structural beams together.Should've just rubbed some dirt on them.
- 3.Three miniature forks were jammed in the garbage disposal, which caused the plumbing to back up.These kale dipping sauce accessories are costing me a fortune.
You've just signed a contract to buy a home and the bank is doing a thorough check on your bank accounts and credit cards. Now is not the best time to buy some of these things.
- •A Harley Davidson motorcycle with pink tassels on the handlebars.Sweet hog man.
- •A life-sized cut out of Matt Damon in 'The Martian.'Based on the true story.
- •An investment stake in your third cousin's app start-up company that delivers pencil sharpeners to artists on demand.The company that gets to the point.
Buying a brand new home is one of the best investments you can make. Plus, no one else has pooped in your master bedroom toilet.
- 1.New Construction Home MondayDavid Weekley Homes in Tampa Bay, Fla. Talk to Nico at Hohman Homes for more details.
- 2.New Construction Home MondayDavid Weekley Homes in Tampa Bay, Fla. Talk to Nico at Hohman Homes for more details.
- 3.New Construction Home MondayDavid Weekley Homes in Tampa Bay, Fla. Talk to Nico at Hohman Homes for more details.
As a real estate professional with a construction background, I've come across the good the bad and the ugly of building and buying homes. Here are some of the things you'll find on my Li.st:
- •Real estate superlativesThe smallest, tallest, most expensive, least expensive, and most unusual homes out there.
- •Weird things to find while house hunting
- •New Construction MondayA collection of great new construction home builders and pictures of their models. Because the models always look better than your home. Hitting your inbox every Monday.
If you're buying someone else's home, you're bound to come across strange things. Because, let's face it, people are weird.
- •Christmas decorations. Everywhere. In May.
- •Two dogs that won't stop humping your leg.
- •A gold-framed poster of The Kenan & Kel Show logo.