Furniture I Would Get From IKEA After Buying My First Home
I just moved from a one-bedroom apartment into a four-bedroom home. I'm going to need a bigger cart at IKEA to fit all this stuff
- 1.BillyThe quintessential IKEA furniture piece. Is it a bookcase? A nightstand? A TV table? Does it stand upright or sideways? Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes.
- 2.LackBecause everyone needs a $4.99 side table in psychedelic colors that can stack on top of one another.
- 3.StefanNobody puts Stefan in the corner. Unless he looks good as an accessory.
- 4.MosjoMounting your TV on your wall was so 2012.
- 5.HjalmarenBecause if you don't know how to pronounce it or know where it should go inside your house, you'll definitely need one.
- 6.GnarpThe sound your stomach makes after eating food made with these utensils.
- 7.ArodOfficially unofficially named after the baseball player. Plus, it makes me think of Pixar.