Strange Ways to Fail a Home Inspection
You found the perfect house for your growing family. Until you look behind the walls that is. Here are some more unusual things that could cause you to walk away from the home of your dreams.
- 1.A dead squirrel got lodged in the air handler, causing your air conditioner to fail.Why are there acorns coming out of my air vents?
- 2.Someone thought duct tape was a useful tool to hold two structural beams together.Should've just rubbed some dirt on them.
- 3.Three miniature forks were jammed in the garbage disposal, which caused the plumbing to back up.These kale dipping sauce accessories are costing me a fortune.
- 4.They glued the windows closed.That's fine. I wasn't expecting to escape from a fire in the middle of the night anyways.
- 5.To hide the missing pieces of carpet, the sellers just put more rugs on the floor.Who doesn't like carpet covered carpet?
- 6.The dishwasher starts every time you open the garage door.I'm not an electrician or a bomb squad detective, but I'm pretty sure you never cross the red wire with the blue wire.
- 7.There was an alligator in the swimming pool.Just when you thought moving to Florida would prove to your mother-in-law that you were making good life decisions.