I'VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING 🌑
- •Sidewalk panic attacks started in SeptemberI would have to call my mom as I would begin to freeze up on 11th avenue; she is a saint who always answers my calls and supports me through the worst of it
- •I lost 35 lbsThis is no longer flirting with disaster; I hate that number and I love that number and I want more and it has to stop. I feel myself getting weaker and angrier as a result.
- •Insomnia has got me like I'm her bitchSleeping 4 nights a week, though recently I can't get out of bed; dealer's choice
- •I am seeing a person I have no business seeingIt's perfect timing in the "dark days of Monica" scheme of things; I'll use that rationalization today
- •Holidays are always rough: this one ended up with me crying in my sister's car for two hours after a miserable dinner with my dad and his wifeI should just stop going at some point
- •I can't remember when I last masturbatedThe end of all relationships. Coffin, meet nail.
- •I am needing ever-more visceral and carnal interactions with people and media to elicit feelings
- •This is not my darkest and that provides me with some hopeThe chaser to this list will be what works when THIS <circles hand around head and face> isn't