MOVIES THAT DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY
And here I display my stone cold heart, in no particular order of emotional void 😶
- •Inside OutI'm a monster, apparently. It was touching, but even Bing Bong couldn't rip out a tear.
- •The NotebookIt had the opposite effect; my friend kicked me out of the room.
- •My GirlI had already read the book; didn't cry there either. I am an animal.
- •TitanicI can't believe anybody cried at this; I was more in awe of the sinking ship. No surprises here.
- •StepmomNope, not even a chin quiver, because I feel nothing.
- •Toy StoryAny of them, even the last one. This is the most baffling of all since that hand-holding scene should have pierced my armor. GREAT storytelling though.