5 ways photography changed my life
I was never good at drawing or doing anything "artistic". That is, until I discovered just how keen I was at taken photos. These are 5 ways photography changed my life.
- 1.Photos make me stop and thinkI take the tame to frame a situation as a moment in time that you can never replicate.
- 2.The world is more beautiful than we realizeMost people spend their days inside a building of some kind. Interaction with the world around us is limited, but photos help us to capture moments and relive them over and over again.
- 3.I realized that at is more than what other people thinkThe longstanding argument is that art isn't art until someone else calls it art. Well, I'm someone, and I ascribe worth to my own artistic visions devoid of outside herald or acclaim.
- 4.I see the finer details in everything I doYou never take the same photo twice. A seasoned photographer can look at a picture and envision how the photographer was when it was taken. That amount of scrutiny requires immense focus and detail. These skills are naturally enhanced given how details guide how we evaluate any object on a plane. The more we see, the we learn.
- 5.I learned how to live through artArt is a powerful means of expression. A picture can say a thousand words, and I'm learning how to speak those words fluently.