5 Famous People I Want To Meet In Heaven
Inspired by @karlalucia
- •Helen Keller and Anne SullivanHelen is so inspirational to me! She never gave up on life, despite the obstacles she faced. And Anne unlocked the door of knowledge that brought her out of the darkness and into the light!
- •Dr. SeussHe changed the way people read forever through The Cat in the Hat and his many other books!
- •Maya AngelouI saw her speak in 2012, but was unable to meet her. I love her message about finding rainbows in the clouds, whether it be through poetry or people!
- •Anne FrankI would thank her for sharing her story and for still believing in kindness, despite the horrors she endured.
- •Lucille ballI'd tell her about the memories of watching her tv shows, and thank her for sharing her gift of comedy with the world!