Back From My Break
Lots of things happened this past week, so I decided to come back!
- •I talked to my former elementary school aide on the phone on Tuesday. She is retired, and she invited me over to bake cookies sometime in December! I'm excited!
- •Thanksgiving was a good day! Everyone (except for my sister) was together for the holiday. The food was delicious and the company was good. And we all watched football.
- •On Friday, we lost Lance, one of our cats. He had been sick for a while, and on Wednesday, he started having seizures. I was by myself and scared, so I called my parents. He held on until early Friday morning. We buried him in our backyard.
- •We celebrated Small Business Saturday by going to an antique store downtown. I found a Lady Elaine Fairchild puppet. I didn't buy her, but it was neat to see. We also bought macarons from Helena's, our favorite patisserie and coffee shop.
- •Today we hung out and watched football on TV. I also worked on my last paper for grad school. I just need to polish it up and submit it tomorrow, and then I have a final project to finish. I'll be done for the semester on Wednesday!