Cool TV Big Sisters I Wanted
What cool TV big sister did you want as a kid?
- •Luci from Barney and FriendsNot only was she a cheerleader and a great guitar player, she was also an amazing big sister to Tina and her friends!
- •DJ TannerI always liked that she would let her sisters come to her if they needed advice that they couldn't talk to their dad about.
- •Mary CamdenLOOK HOW COOL SHE ISSuggested by @sarahmccoy
- •Denise HuxtableI just wanted to BE her. She was so cool!!!Suggested by @sarahmccoy
- •Darlene from RoseanneI think Darlene was cool in her own unique way. Plus, she was an awesome athlete!
- •Kyra Hart from RebaI liked her a lot better than Cheyenne. I thought she'd be cool to hang out with.
- •Jan BradyWhen my sister and I acted out The Brady Bunch, I always played Jan. She had some great storylines! My favorite was the locket!
- •Laura Winslow from Family Matters
- •The waltons sistersMy mom suggested them!
- •Lindsay Weir from Freaks and GeeksLove them. Love the show ❤️Suggested by @angela3950
- •Sue HeckAlways willing to hangout with Brick.Suggested by @kiraandlulu