Grown up movies I watched as a kid
I watched a lot of kid-appropriate tv shows and movies, but there were also some I saw that weren't. Here are some of them!
- •My girlThis is a very early memory of mine. My parents let me watch it with them. I loved the scene when they went swimming. And I thought their names were neat: Vada and Thomas J.
- •LabyrinthI remember taping this off of the Disney channel at 8 years old, and watching it over and over again!
- •Adventures in babysittingThis was another Disney channel movie! I still love it now!
- •SplashThis movie got a shout out in the first story I ever wrote in second grade! I loved Madison the mermaid! Tom hanks was cute too!
- •The clientMy dad would watch this a lot and I would watch it with him.
- •HeavyweightsYet another Disney channel find! It is full of humor and heart!