Hauntingly beautiful lyrics
- •"At seventeen" by Janis Ian"I learned the truth at seventeen..."
- •"Jar of hearts" by Christina Perri"You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul."
- •"Not ready to make nice" by the Dixie chicks"I'm not ready to make nice. I'm not ready to back down."
- •"Last kiss" by Taylor swiftSo I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep And I feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe And I keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are Hope it's nice where you are
- •Jewel's entire Pieces of You album
- •“The Way I Am” by Ingrid Michaelson“If you were falling, then I would catch you/You need a light, I’d find a match/Cause I love the way you say good morning/And you take me the way I am.”
- •"Ghost in this house" by Alison KraussI'm just a ghost in this house, I'm shadow upon these walls, As quietly as a mouse, I haunt these halls, I'm just a whisper of smoke, I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire, That once burned out of control, You took my body and soul, I'm just a ghost in this house