Legit Apps I use to earn gift cards
Even though I make enough money through teaching, I like to save gift cards for rainy days and emergencies. Here are some legit apps I like to use that earn points to get gift cards.
- •Viggle/PerkViggle used to be its own company with gift cards, music, TV shows and a lot more rewards. Perk bought viggle and now they just give out gift cards. I like it because I can spend 5,000 points for an Amazon gift card and keep earning points in other Perk apps! It's nice to be rewarded for watching TV and movies!
- •SworkitThis app rewards you with Mpoints, which can be redeemed for gift cards or donated to charity. There are lots of apps to use for Mpoints too, but I mainly use this one to get rewarded for exercising. You just have to wait a few days to get your gift card depending upon when you cash out.
- •SwagbucksI use this app for iTunes gift cards! There are lots of ways you can earn Swagbucks on your phone and on your computer, and there is a large rewards catalogue too! They are very quick with sending you your gift cards too!
- •Bing/Microsoft rewardsBing recently changed to Microsoft Rewards and there are a lot more ways to earn points for a better payout on your computer or on your phone. I use it on my phone because I like it way more than safari! They also send your reward immediately.
- •I'm trying out Adlove, Checkpoints, and Updown Fitness. Once I earn enough points in them and get a gift card, I'll consider adding them here!
- •I'm not using Updown fitness anymore because it doesn't give you points. But I am using AdLove and Checkpoints. I'll update you soon!