Mary Kate and Ashley memories
My sister and I were huge Mary Kate and Ashley fans as kids! It all began with our Full House viewings with our great-grandma and ended with their final film together: New York Minute. Happy 30th birthday to the Olsen twins! To celebrate, I decided to share some of my favorite memories!
- •The Trenchcoat TwinsThis is my favorite childhood memory because my sister and I would dress like them and solve mysteries!
- •You're invited!The sleepover party was my favorite of this series!
- •Brother for SaleThis was the only album I had of the Olsen twins as a kid on cassette and it provided a great soundtrack to my childhood. You can find the songs on YouTube!
- •It takes twoLoved this movie! :-)
- •To grandmother's house we goI remember watching this on TV when I was five and loving it!
- •Passport to ParisThis began my sister's love of Paris while I was more of a London fan (but I didn't like Winning London). It has a great soundtrack full of pop songs too!
- •Holiday in the sunThis movie made us want to go to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas! And it introduced us to Play (a fun pop group of girls)!
- •New York MinuteI saw this movie at the drive in when I was in middle school. I really liked it. I was more like Jane, but I wanted Roxy's wardrobe!