My Bullet Journal
Today is Bullet Journal Day! For the past two years, I have been an avid bullet journalist! I wanted to make a list of some of the ways it helps me, as well as some of my favorite pages from the ones I've kept!
- •It holds me accountableIf it goes in the bullet journal, then I try to get it done. Of course, there are only so many hours in a day, so I do end up migrating some tasks. But I do feel good about what I accomplish at the end of the day.
- •Setting up neat layoutsI like to set up #weekly layouts with sticky notes in advance in the back of my bullet journal! One neat theme I created was the rainbow connection and Kermit the frog! 🐸🌈
- •My favorite tribute pageRest in peace, Bill Backer.
- •Always a good excuse to buy stickers to pretty up the pages!
- •Washi tape! :-)I've only recently begun getting Washi tape, and it does make a page pretty!
- •Happy bullet journal day! :-)Thank you, Ryder Carroll, for creating this!