Nicest Celebrities I Have Met
I've been blessed to meet a lot of famous people throughout my life.
- •Laurie Halse AndersonI met her in second grade and we became pen pals and friends. I love going to visit her at book signings and surprising her! Now communication is a lot quicker through Twitter and Facebook, but our friendship is forever! :-)
- •Janis IanI met her twice after concerts. I love how she always takes time to greet each fan personally and how gracious she is. She also loves writers and told me to send her some of my writing!
- •Dorothy HamillShe did an autograph signing at Weis market when I was 11. She was really nice, took pictures with Amy and me, hugged us, and signed pictures for us and two of our friends!
- •Angela LansburyIn 2007, my high school graduation present from my parents was a trip to New York City to see any show I wanted. I picked Deuce, which had a limited run at the Music Box Theatre, because it had Angela Lansbury in it. I've loved her since I saw her and heard her sing in Bedknobs and Broomsticks as a little girl, and I was thrilled to see her on the stage and meet her after. She signed my playbill, took a picture with me, and hugged me. And she also sang to the crowd and was very genuine.
- •Joey and RoryMy mom took me to Cuppy's Coffee to see them. They put on a fun and beautiful set of songs, and they were really nice. Joey hugged me and thanked me for coming. I'll treasure that hug forever. #prayforjoey
- •Jo Dee MessinaI went through a big Jo Dee Messina phase in middle school, and I met her before two concerts. She is so nice and took the time to sign two things for me and took two pictures with me.
- •Rebecca AlexanderWhat can I say about Rebecca? I'm thankful I got the chance to meet her! I was inspired by her story ever since I saw her on Meredith vieira's talk show last year! She is so kind and humble, and I hope we can meet again sometime!