💛 ROBIN WILLIAMS ROLES THAT I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER
Inspired by @TenaciousC
- •AladdinThe genie was my favorite because of how funny he was! And I loved "friend like me!"
- •Mrs. DoubtfireThis is my favorite non-animated movie of his! My grandmother would laugh every time he lit his fake chest on fire, and throughout the whole movie!
- •Dead poets societyMy tenth grade English teacher got in hot water for showing us this, but I loved it!
- •HookI wasn't a diehard Peter Pan fan as a kid, but I did like this movie.
- •JumanjiMy mom and I still enjoy this film!
- •Good will huntingThis is my dad's favorite Robin Williams movie. It is beautiful.