#throwbackthursday: Halloween Costume List
Reflecting on Halloween costumes past!
- •I was a pumpkin when I was really little, but I can't remember it.
- •Same with Little Red Riding Hood
- •In kindergarten, I was a witch.
- •In first grade, I was Snow White. My sister dressed up as Belle from Beauty and the Beast. My dad wore a Beast mask for her.
- •In second grade, I was the Cat in the Hat! There were two other Cats in the Hats in my class that year! That was my favorite costume!
- •In third grade, I was Little Bo Peep! I had a crook made out of an old broomstick and duct tape!
- •In fourth grade, I was Magenta from Blue's Clues for trick or treat, and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz for the class party,
- •In fifth grade, I was a 50's girl with a poodle skirt. My teacher asked me to do the jitter bug! :-)
- •In sixth grade, I was Stuart Little.
- •In seventh grade, I was a hippie.
- •And in eighth grade, I was a pop star.
- •For a Halloween party in ninth grade, I was Lucy from I love Lucy!
- •I haven't dressed up much since then, but for a Halloween party at work, I was Rizzo from Grease, and a guy I went out with a few times who worked with me was Beetlejuice.