➕36 HOURS IN TEL AVIV: LISTAPP EDITION➕
Going next week and there aren't many Israel-themed travel lists on ListApp yet?
- •Please suggest/tag others! You probably know some Jews on this app.
- •Juice from Yotvata stand on beachfront promenade. Heavenly.Suggested by @CutlerDave
- •Also - Guy Sharet's graffiti tour http://bit.ly/1H1kyNNSuggested by @CutlerDave
- •The Neve Tzedek neighborhood, old and restored area, Tel Aviv has a lot to offer and doesn't get enough attention.Suggested by @BillNovak
- •The BeachOf course.Suggested by @jennienina
- •Carmel Market or Shuk HaCarmelProduce, food, and handmade crafts and art including Judaica 😊Suggested by @jennienina
- •The Yitzhak Rabin CenterMuseum of the history of the State through Rabin's life and career. Really fantastic.Suggested by @dn
- •Absolutely be sure to eat at Old Man and the Sea!! It's at Jaffa Port. Incredible feast and view, you can't miss it!Also Benedict Rothschild for a solid breakfast option.Suggested by @allie
- •Abu HassanAmazing hummus
- •PopinaA fun hip restaurant
- •Radio EPGBA really cool bar/nightclub, pretty hipster
- •Jaffa Flea MarketSo jealous you're going to be in Tel Aviv!!Suggested by @jentin
- •Dr Shakshuka in Yaffo. A couple times. Or eat everything at once and experience the world to come suddenly.Suggested by @zkamenetz
- •PuaaCool spot for lunch in Jaffa!Suggested by @hillary
- •AbulafiaFamous bakery in Jaffa and also Tel Aviv, opened in 1879.