LEAST FAVORITE RED SOX, ALL TIME, SUCH AS JULIO LUGO
Criteria: underachievers who also possessed some attribute that made them generally difficult to root for
- •Julio Lugo
- •Edgar RenteriaOnly got through 1/4 of his contract before they paid the Braves to take him away.
- •Eric GagneEvery team needs a worst reliever who only comes in when they're either up or down by 12 runs. That was over-the-hill Eric Gagne.
- •Craig GrebeckOnce saw a man wearing a Grebeck jersey and gave him a puzzled look. He understood.
- •Daisuke MatsuzakaMaster of the 8-walk 5-inning shutout.
- •JD DrewUltimately underrated, but just such an unbearably boring dude.
- •Carl Crawford
- •Jose CansecoMaybe the most disliked human in baseball history.
- •Julio Lugo, again
- •Butch HuskeyAll-time great name though.