SONGS PLAYED A LITTLE TOO LOUDLY IN THIS RESTAURANT LAST NIGHT
Come along for a weird aural journey.
- •Some loungey instrumental beatsYep, makes total sense. I am able to focus on the person sitting across from me. Let's keep this going.
- •"Don't Matter" - AkonWhoa, haven't heard this song in a minute. Borderline top 50 song of 2006, definitely didn't expect it to make an appearance during this meal.
- •"Cabron" - Red Hot Chili PeppersHm ok. Late era chili peppers. Something is up here.
- •"Zephyr Song" - Red Hot Chili PeppersThis is now clearly just an arbitrary assortment of someone's favorite songs of the last 15 years and evidently it isn't even on shuffle.
- •"Radioactive" - Imagine Dragons (live acoustic version)This song will never, ever belong in a restaurant with $22 pasta.
- •"Boulevard of Broken Dreams" - Green DayThis is now all I can think or talk about and it's unpleasant for everyone involved.