TEAMS I'D ROOT FOR IF BOSTON SUDDENLY CEASED TO EXIST
This is kind of a cruel list request, @Adam
- •Chicago CubsHow could I not? Pretty soon their entire coaching staff and front office is gonna be members of the '04 Red Sox World Series team, including manny as hitting coach + director of analytics.
- •The MetsGrowing up as a Boston fan in New York, this was the least threatening, most harmless NY team I could root for so I went to a lot of their games. They usually lost. I do not envy Mets fans.
- •Tampa Bay RaysOne of the smartest, most well-run teams in baseball that operates with a fraction of the payroll of their competitors. Still get to root against the Yankees 19 times a year. Also would happily rock a retro Devil Rays hat.
- •Houston RocketsJust a big Daryl Morey guy. As soon as he leaves, I'm out.
- •Nashville PredatorsThey refer to themselves as "Smashville". I'm sold.
- •Zero AFC football teams makes this listFuck all of them. Even the Jaguars.