10 Minute Low-carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
To be sure, these are not real chocolate chip cookies. If you want real chocolate chip cookies, make @eatthelove's cured ones, as they are excellent. http://bit.ly/1yR1fGh These are for when you have a cookie craving that won't quit and you want to keep your carbs in check. Bonus: one bar makes 4 cookies, so you get built-in portion control.
- •Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- •Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.This is key. You could also grease the cookie sheet, but parchment works better in my opinion.
- •Start with one Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest BarYou can also use any of their other flavors. Their Peanut Butter Supreme flavor makes great peanut butter cookies. Buy quest bars here: http://bit.ly/1MOJGuw
- •Unwrap the bar, put it on a plate, and microwave for 10 seconds, to soften it slightly.
- •Divide the softened bar into 4 pieces. Flatten them, and put them on the prepared baking sheet.
- •Bake for 5-7 minutes.Check after 5 minutes. As soon as they start turning brown, they are done.
- •Serve warm, or let cool for a few minutes.Cooling them makes them crispier.