Annual Kosher for Passover Products: The Master List ➕
- •Manischewitz toasted coconut marshmallowsMy Aunt Thelma went crazy for these. I always thought they tasted slightly like fish, and eventually learned that this is because they are made with kosher fish-based gelatin.
- •Raspberry ring gels@evan's favorite.
- •Manischewitz macaroonsSee @EricElkins' list for a variety of real and made-up flavors.
- •Mouth.com is on it (though probably mostly not with a heksher, if that matters to you)//www.mouth.com/collections/passoverSuggested by @josh
- •Just picked up a box of these bad boysSuggested by @michaelpcohen
- •Anatevka Vodka. It's Potato-based, and yes, kosher for Passover. It was a Pesach staple during the college years. I can find no evidence suggesting it's still around. 😿Suggested by @Flurn
- •Russ & Daughters toffee chocolate matzahNot a grocery store item, but you can order it over the phone if you don't live in New York! So, so good and a big hostess gift hit.Suggested by @julia
- •Ben & Jerry's Kosher for Passover Charoset Ice Cream@gabimoskowitz Can you believe it?!Suggested by @Flurn