Books I Want to Write
- •SoccaAn exploration and celebration of the world's most versatile chickpea flatbread, which also happens to be gluten-free and low-ish in carbs. I would delve into its Italian and French history, and offer a multitude of variations and toppings.
- •The $30 BasketHow to eat extremely well on $30 worth of groceries per week. Recipes and shopping lists.
- •Kosher LoveA culinary memoir, a la Cooking for Mr. Latte, about what happens when a religiously omnivorous food writer (me) falls in love with a man who keeps kosher (@evan).
- •Love Dot ComA collection of true personal stories, collected from contributors, about online dating.
- •BulkA definitive guide to saving money and eating well with food from your grocery store's bulk section.
- •HotplateA book on eating and cooking well and healthfully in a college dorm.
- •The Ones Who Got AwayA collection of stories and essays about love that didn't last.