@evan and I needed engagement photos but we felt that the world already has enough shots featuring soon-to-be-wed couples running through fields and kissing under giant oak trees. So, we enlisted our dear friend and photographer, @ffrankie to help us do something a little different. She blew us away with the results.
- •Boozy, biblical juggling.
- •We only make pancakes in formalwear.
- •One should not study Jewish books about marriage on an empty stomach.
- •It took a lot of practice for Evan to pour the drink into the glass while looking at me, but he pulled it off.
- •P.S. For more on Frankie, check out frankenyimages.com.