Forms of Payment I Do Not Accept
It's amazing how some people try to pay (or, more to the point, not pay) writers.
- •Future paid opportunitiesMy landlord doesn't accept future money, so I can't either.
- •ProductsI am sure your canned tuna is delicious, but it's still not enough to compensate me for developing recipes to promote it.
- •IOUIf you give me an IOU, I will NWFYA (Never Work For You Again).
- •GratitudeNice to have, but I can't pay my MasterCard bill with it.
- •ExposureTo quote @aminatou, you can literally die from exposure.
- •Pizza and beerSuggested by @erichutchinson
- •NothingSuggested by @seantimberlake
- •"C'mon, tons of people would love to do this free"Suggested by @LevNovak