Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
My current favorite.
- •Start with Japanese sweet potatoesThey have red-purple skin and a beige interior, and they're sweet and nutty like garnet yams, but have the baking integrity of a Russet.
- •Cut then into thin fries.No need to peel them.
- •Toss with a generous pour of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and arrange on a baking sheet like this.Make sure they're not too crowded.
- •Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.Flip and bake on the other side for 10-12 minutes.
- •Toss with a little more olive oil, Parmesan, raw garlic (1 clove per sweet potato), chopped parsley, chili flakes, and a touch more salt.
- •Like so.
- •Serve in small quantities, but know you'll want to eat the whole batch.