Highlights From My Trip to Los Angeles This Weekend
My best friend flew in from Nashville and I drove down from SF. We had a great time.
- •The drive.It takes about 5 1/2 hours if you leave early enough and, though it's a little tiring, I love having the time to think.
- •Dinner with @igaelgm at Kang Hodong Baekjeong.Holy hell was it delicious.
- •My best friend Caitlin flew in late Thursday night and we stayed up late talking in our hotel room like one of our middle school sleepovers.
- •She me brought a scarf and headband set she made.
- •And this mug, which she also made, and which I initially thought was for the Japanese fermented rice beverage.
- •I brought her with me to an episode taping and it was so much fun to have her there!
- •And Kylie Minogue was there!She guest-starred in the episode. She could not have been lovelier.
- •We had delicious dim sum and enjoyed a lunar new year dragon dance at Atlantic Seafood and Dim Sum.
- •I was welcomed home by @evan with sunflowers and a note from Supervisor Jane Kim.