How to Make Olive Oil Popcorn
Talk about popular corn!
- •Heat 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat in a medium pot (make sure it has a fitted lid).
- •Place a few kernels of popping corn in the hot oil.
- •Cover the pot until you hear popping.
- •Add 1/2 cup popping corn.
- •Cover and give the covered pot a few gentle shakes, to coat the corn in the oil.
- •Let pop until the pops are 7-8 seconds apart. Then turn off the heat and let pot sit until the pops cease.
- •Carefully remove the lid.
- •Pour into a bowl, top however you like, and enjoy!Good toppings: a little more olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, Parmesan, truffle salt, chili flakes. @evan likes nutritional yeast.