"I'm Ready to Sleep With You Chocolate Dessert" 😘
I should hire @MirandaBerman to write titles for all my recipes. These are sexy, rich brownies topped with just a touch of sea salt. Best served while wearing nothing but an apron.
- •Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- •Lightly grease an 8"x8" square pan. Set aside.
- •Fill a small saucepan about 2" high with tap water. Cover with a heat-proof bowl to create a double-boiler.
- •Turn heat up to high and melt 6 tablespoons unsalted butter and 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips in the bowl, whisking frequently. Carefully remove bowl from pot and turn off heat.
- •Transfer melted chocolate and butter into a mixing bowl and whisk in 1/8 cup unsweetened cocoa, 1 cup sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add 1/2 cup water and whisk until mixture is very smooth.
- •Pour into prepared pan and bake 18-20 minutes or until top is shiny and few crumbs cling to an inserted toothpick.
- •Cool just until the brownies are warm to the touch.
- •Cut into squares and top each square with a few flakes of Maldon or pink Himalayan salt.