Idyllic California Coastal Towns
I want to travel to all these places with you, @sophia!
- •OjaiMountains, ocean, beautiful spas, and incredible hiking.
- •La JollaSuper affluent town neighboring San Diego. Gorgeous, gorgeous beaches.
- •TiburonJust north of San Francisco, but it feels a world away. Spend an afternoon drinking on the dock at Sam's, then go for a walk along the water, buy saltwater taffy, and sober up with a perfect cappuccino.
- •GualalaWay up north, close to Mendocino, this little hippie town operates at a distinctly slow pace, but it's incredibly relaxing.
- •Morro BayIt has a special place in my heartSuggested by @tinabell
- •Carmel-By-The-SeaIt's probably not "idyllic" in the traditional sense because it's so fancy pants, but it's cute and a great jumping off point to drive up and down Big Sur which is totally idyllic.Suggested by @eatthelove