Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Father-daughter lunch with @Larry at Town's End in SF.He had a bagel and lox. I had a duck salad with plums and little arancini!
- •Cooked a beautiful roast chicken, which I marinated in green goddess dressing. Also made chilled corn soup (see previous list)
- •Got dinner ready to serve and then left to meet @evan at synagogue for a tisch (basically singing and bourbon)
- •Walked home tipsy and happy, and ate our delicious dinner.
- •He fell asleep, so I photographed myself in his hat.
- •On Saturday, we had lunch with our new friends Jessica and Eli.Jessica just published a wonderful book, "Stir: My Broken Brain and the Meals that Brought me Home." Check it out. http://amzn.to/1PL0wud
- •We headed up to Santa Rosa to catch my dad's band's show in Penngrove, near Petaluma.
- •This morning, the 4 of us went out to breakfast at Dierk's in Santa Rosa.I had an omelette with cheddar and scallions.
- •Had a call with @MirandaBerman to discuss a fun project we're working on.
- •Evan and I came back to SF and I ran into @jill while parking the car!
- •@evan surprised me with patent leather penny loafers!Major perk of dating a style blogger.
- •Tonight, I will make chicken-kale salad with Friday's leftovers for dinner. We will watch Orange is the New Black, open some engagement presents, and get ready for the week.