Notably Bad/weird/funny Guys I Met Online Pre-@evan
- •The one who told me I "shouldn't talk about things I don't fully understand."He made the blanket statement that "Eastern medicine is bullshit." I told him that a good friend of mine had recently had really good results from acupuncture. He demanded that I explain precisely what it had done for her. I wasn't exactly sure, so he let me have it. I ended the date right there, but it didn't keep him from texting me the next day to see if I wanted to go out again sometime.
- •The one who told me the gnocchi I made were not as good as his mother's.My gnocchi are not the only dumplings you won't be getting tonight, sir.
- •The one who had just broken up with his girlfriend, and was tearfully enthusiastic to have anything in common with me."You like burritos?? I LIKE THEM TOO!!" "You like The Beatles?? ME TOO!!"
- •The one whose profile said he was 5'6" but was really 5'1".I don't care about height, but I do care about lying. This was not an unnoticeable fudge.
- •The one who opened up the OkCupid app during our coffee date and started asking me questions about my profile.I'm sorry, I should have brought copies of my resume.
- •The one who told me he "doesn't really have a visceral response to food."Cool, but this will never, ever work because my primary passion and livelihood does nothing for you.
- •The one who told me he feels like Jews "take antisemitism too seriously."Goodbye.
- •The one who sent me this: www.gabimoskowitz.com/2010/07/mans-energy.html