Open List Request: Books on Tape I Should Check Out
I'm driving from SF to LA (and back) next weekend, and would love suggestions for some good stuff to listen to.
- •I'm open to anything--fiction or non-fiction. Thank you in advance!
- •For a non fiction podcast check out "Dan Carlin's Hardcore History" series on Genghis Khan and the Mongol empire. It's 8-10 hours long and will entertain, educate, horrify and frighten you for the entire drive.Suggested by @jackh
- •Possession by A.S. ByattGreat reader. Excellent book.
- •Neil GaimanReads all his own books. You may not be into fantasy, but the man can tell a story. I recommend American Gods.
- •Among Others by Jo WaltonSo many UK accents all done by one woman. Plus this story is delicate and heartbreaking and a tiny bit magical.