There are plenty of aggressive-aggressive songs out there, but i prefer when lyrics are more subtly bitchy.
- •"Don't think Twice, It's Alright" by Bob DylanI feel like maybe it's not alright, Bob.
- •"Everything You Want" by Vertical Horizon"I mean nothing to you and I don't know why." Pop song lyric or parting words of 14-year-olds in the midst of a breakup?
- •"Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood MacThis feels like a test...
- •"Break Your Heart" by Barenaked LadiesStop talking about it and get it over with, man.
- •"That'll Be the Day" by Buddy HollyAre you calling me a liar?
- •"It's My Party" by Lesley GoreHonestly, Johnny sounds like kind of a dick.
- •Open Your Heart by MadonnaAlso--so creepy!Suggested by @sarabethrubin
- •Sorry I Am by Ani DiFrancoShe's sorry, definitely. But also definitely trying to make you feel sorry for herSuggested by @kelly
- •Sorry, blame it on me by AkonEven though it's not his faultSuggested by @sa
- •Wild World by Cat StevensPretending to be supportive of his ex leaving him, while reminding her of the terrors that await in the great, big "wild world"Suggested by @angusisley
- •Let It Go by James Bay"You be you, and I'll be me."Suggested by @graceadilla