Passover Brisket Tacos
Made from leftovers of my favorite brisket recipe//brokeassgourmet.com/articles/passover-brisket
- •Heat leftover brisket in a frying pan with a generous amount of the sauce it was cooked in.
- •Add 1 tablespoon chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips per cup of brisket and sauce.
- •Add a dash each of cinnamon and ground cumin. Add several dashes of chili powder.
- •Use 2 forks to gently shred the brisket.
- •Cook until the meat is hot and the sauce has thickened.
- •Serve on matzo, topped with chopped onions and fresh cilantro.
- •Chag Pesach Sameach!