People Whose Emails I Mistakenly Receive and What I Know About Them
Turns out I'm not the only G. Moskowitz out there.
- •Rabbi Gidon MoskovitzRabbi Moskovitz is an Orthodox rabbi based in Houston. In 2005, I started getting emails that began "Dear Rabbi." Some of the content was sensitive. Rather than respond, I Googled rabbis with my last name and based on the info in the emails, it seemed like Rabbi Moskovitz was the guy. I wrote to him, he confirmed it was indeed him, and suggested I forward the emails to him as they come. I still get them today, and he and I have developed a nice rapport. He's the closest thing I have to a penpal.
- •Greg MoskowitzSucks at fantasy football. Gets invited to a lot of bachelor parties. Whenever I correct whichever friend of his accidentally emailed me, they always keep me on the email chain, in which they say absolutely disgusting things to each other.
- •Gidi MoskowitzHas children who go to a pediatric dentist in Scarsdale. Not that she ever receives the appointment reminders, which come only to me, despite my requests that the office get her correct email address.
- •George MoskowitzHis own mother can't seem to get his email address right, and she takes a LOT of photos when she goes on vacation.
- •Gladys MoskowitzSigns up for a lot of Tea Party newsletters and rarely pays her Virgin Mobile bill on time.
- •Dr. Gail MoskowitzA clinical pathologist in NYC.