Promises Made in My 4th Grade Student Council Election Speech
Hidden Valley Elementary School had never seen such political moxie.
- •I am a responsible, organized citezen.It's like being a citizen, but better.
- •I'm gonna have a notebook.That's right. A NOTEBOOK. I bet Matt Nesbit, the opposing candidate, won't notate shit.
- •I'll share my notes with you.You want to know how we voted on allowing chocolate milk in the cafeteria? No problem. Who am I to keep that info for you??
- •I have a sweet idea involving a "shootout."That's a basketball term, right?
- •That's not my only idea, either.I'm not gonna tell you what they are just yet though. You have to elect me first.