Reasons to Cook at Home
You really should.
- •It's easier than you think.
- •It's usually healthier.
- •It's an it's an important life skill, and the more you do it, the better you get at it.
- •No cookbooks? The Internet is your cookbook.
- •Cooking for someone is one of the most basic ways of expressing your love for them (this applies even when you're cooking only for yourself)
- •You control the spice, heat, salt and fat levels of everything on the plate.
- •You control the playlist. No Muzak in your kitchen (unless you love Muzak, in which case, knock yourself out).
- •You can do it without putting on pants.