Some of My Favorite Larry Moskowitz Lines
Happy Father's Day, @Larry!
- •"When you're kicked by an ass, consider the source."This is always the most perfect advice.
- •"The Israelites were fleeing Egypt and then--OH SNAP! Moses parted the Red Sea!"Telling the story of Passover during a Seder a few years ago.
- •"It doesn't cost anything to be nice."He got this one from his dad.
- •"I would like to be played by David Schwimmer."When casting for "Young & Hungry" started.
- •"Welp, 10 guests are going to have to eat cat food at your wedding."While paying for a particularly expensive dinner earlier this week.
- •Don't forget your MadLibs! said in his best stern dad voice!Suggested by @ouizoid