The 5 🎵🔀
Remember when we shared 5 random photos from our camera rolls? I decided to try the same thing with the music on my phone!
- 1."As Cool As I Am" - Dar WilliamsOne of my most favorite songs in the whole world. Incredible lyrics, and very empowering to listen to. http://bit.ly/18cWjz0
- 2."Do You Hear The People Sing" - Les Miserables, Original London CastI sing this at the top of my lungs, drumming on my steering wheel. Gets me revved up to kick ass. http://bit.ly/1FckjPO
- 3."Heartbreaker" - Mariah CareyRemember the amazing cartoon in the video with Jay-Z??? And Jerry O'Connell?! http://bit.ly/18cWjz6
- 4."Napoleon" - Ani DiFrancoAnthem of my angsty pre-teen years, even though the song is about selling out, and my biggest concerns at the time were getting my eyeliner right and hating my parents. http://bit.ly/1FckjPT
- 5."You Were On My Mind" - Jay and the AmericansOne of many covers of the folk song originally performed by the duo Ian and Sylvia. I like this upbeat, pop-y version better. And I love the idea of being the first thing on someone's mind when they wake up. http://bit.ly/18cWhHt