Things I Do When I'm Mad
I rarely get really mad, but when I do, this is how I deal.
- •Knead pizza dough, hardIf it didn't have gluten before, it will when I'm done with it.
- •Refuse to talk about it.
- •INSIST on talking about it.
- •Scream-sing angry songs."You Oughta Know," "Bad Blood," "You're So Vain," etc.
- •Go for a hate-run, pounding my fury into the pavement.Good for the soul, hard on the knees.
- •Draft a passive aggressive email but not send it.
- •Draft a passive aggressive blog post but not post it.
- •Drive the hills of San Francisco with the windows down, blasting hardcore rap.