Things I Know (This Week, Anyway) #1
I make these lists on my personal blog (gabimoskowitz.com), so I thought I'd make one here, too.
- •The Fitbit is an excellent tool for the part of my brain that wants to get credit for every little thing I do.
- •Conflict resolution is what actually makes the heart grow fonder.
- •Coconut oil and sweet potatoes are a match made in culinary heaven.
- •Everyone just wants to be listened to.
- •There is nothing like a perfectly executed pun.
- •For someone who can eat gluten, the main benefit of gluten-free bread is that, when you toast it, it becomes deliciously crunchy.
- •Part of being an adult is loving someone while hating a choice they are making.
- •There is no better music to listen to in the car than Motown.