Inspired by everyone.
- •Woke up a little hungover for the first time in awhile.It was worth it though!
- •Made smoothies with maca powder and avocado toast with sesame seeds for @evan and me.Maca tastes ever so slightly like chocolate. I like it.
- •Drove with Evan to Berkeley. Hit up Berkeley Bowl.Berkeley gives me such grocery store envy.
- •Drove to the Alameda Flea MarketParked 8 million miles away. Got in ALL of my steps.
- •Had momos (Nepalese dumplings) and salad from a food truck for lunch. Evan had a tofu bao.Mine was better than his.
- •Saw so much cool, weird stuff at the flea market.Like this creepy clown tea party.
- •Or this painting of a duck (maybe?) in chucks, holding in its pee?
- •Drove home. Worked on our respective writing projects for 3 hours.I also watched an episode of Barely Famous.
- •Didn't feel like making real dinner so I made Evan quinoa with olive oil and a fried runny egg, and a big spinach-avocado smoothie for me.
- •Spilled half of the smoothie on the carpet.
- •Spent an hour-and-a-half cleaning it up.Carpet is only slightly green-tinged now.
- •Ended up having the remaining half of the smoothie, a bunch of Brazil nuts, and some rice cracker snack mix for dinner.
- •Writing to you now from bed with a cup of tea with some Natural Calm stirred in.Sweet dreams.