Trendy Fancy Restaurants in Sf for a Nice Dinner Out With a Small Group
- •NopaConsistently voted one of the best places in the city on various lists. The burger is one of the best I've ever had. Very creative, well-made cocktails.
- •MarloweRustic farm-to-table, but still very nice. Outrageous brussels sprouts chips. GREAT steak tartare with a quail egg.
- •25 LuskBeautiful and really upscale. Plus, they have this fried chicken dish with gnocchi that is unbelievable.
- •State Bird ProvisionsPossibly one of the most beautiful meals I've ever had. All small plates, which they bring around in carts, dim sum style. Try one of everything. It's AMAZING. This one is very hard to get into, so make a reservation ASAP (you can do it on the website: http://statebirdsf.com/reservations/)
- •flour + waterSome of the most outstanding modern Italian food I have ever had. If they have any sort of agnolotti on the menu, order it for sure.
- •Central KitchenOwned by the same people who own flour + water, and also Italian-ish (gorgeous handmade pastas), but with major California influences. Definitely go next door for a cocktail at Trick Dog either before or after.