Things you realise when your younger brother comes to stay
My brother who I haven't spent more than a few days together in the last few years has been staying with me for just under 2 weeks. These are the conclusions I have come to...
- •You revert to being 15 about 5 minutes after he arrives
- •You start to resent that your brother probably has more friends and more of a life in a city he doesn't even live in than you who has been there for over 3 years
- •You almost become his mother as you find yourself consistently nagging him for not helping around the house
- •You actually start to wander if you are an idiot, considering that's how he makes you feel about 80% of the time
- •And last but not least you will miss him when he goes until he comes back and the cycle starts all over again, he is family after all