THINGS I NEVER DID BEFORE HOUSTON.
These are things I do now that houston is around that I did not do before I knew him.
- •Eat the jalapeños on my pizza or sandwich.I used to just pick them off like an ingrate!
- •Order and then eat a burger "medium well".Before Houston I was a "no pink" girl, now I am a "little bit of pink" girl. Maybe someday I will be a "red" girl but probably not because I'm not an animal!
- •Drink diet soda.I didn't know it had zero calories. My life has changed for the better. For now anyway. When I get my aspartame tumor I'll probably change my tune.
- •Eat (some) brown meat chicken.Only some, because I have meat standards. But I've learned to turn the other cheek at the occasional greyish piece of chicken.
- •Poop at work.I went seven whole years without pooping at my place of work until Houston helped me feel okay about letting my body be a normal functioning body. Before him I did not know the joys of getting paid to poop.
- •Go to a rap concert.Now I've been to three. But I still don't own a do-rag.