CHILDISH THINGS I'VE DONE THIS WEEK:
And it's only Tuesday morning.
- •Pouted and mumbled "I wanted the Dinosaur Eggs..." when Vince gave me a bowl of maple and brown sugar oatmeal.
- •Tried in vain to convince Vincent that we need a toy train that runs on a track throughout our entire apartment. But not on the floor; on the ceiling.
- •Stood in the candy aisle of the grocery store, eating loose candy from the bins for like, 17 minutes.
- •Failed at convincing Vince that I am responsible enough to care for a pet bat.Note: I care for our real human baby every day.
- •Begged Vince for a giant shark piggy bank at Target.
- •Played "happy birthday" using armpit farts.
- •Lied to Vince about eating vegetables and doing house(home)work.
- •Cried real tears when Vince wouldn't change the channel and made me watch some BMX guy do the same thing over and over again and sometimes fall.
- •Made a "yo mama" joke to a sibling.
- •Laid on the bedroom floor wailing, "I don't want to clean my room!"
- •Chanted, "Taco Bell! Taco Bell! Taco Bell!" and then "awwwwwww!" as we drove past Taco Bell.
- •Argued that cooties are an STD.Children argue about that, right?